V-Ray 3 for Maya UPGRADE from V-Ray 1.5
V-Ray 3.0 for Maya
V-Ray 3.0 for Maya is here. With a powerful new set of features and optimizations focused on speeding up lighting, look development and rendering workflows, V-Ray 3.0 for Maya is ready for battle.
• Faster Ray Tracing and Rendering Performance
• New Progressive Image Sampler
• Enhanced V-Ray RT CPU and V-Ray RT GPU
• Optimized Hair and Fur
• Improved SSS with new VRaySkinMtl shader
• New Phoenix FD Shaders with support for OpenVDB and Field3D
• Max Ray Intensity, Probabilistic Light Sampling, Render Masks
• OpenColorIO, GGX, OpenEXR 2.2, Ptex and Alembic 1.5 compatibility
• Bifrost and XGen Maya 2015 support
Learn more at v-ray.com/maya
Misc Product Info
- • Maya 2015 (32- or 64-bit);
- • Maya 2014 (32- or 64-bit);
- • Maya 2013 (32- or 64-bit);
- • Maya 2012 (32- or 64-bit);
Note: MAC versions of V-Ray 3.0 for Maya do not support GPU rendering.
Information on System Requirements can be viewed here.